Conventionally essential oils have been lauded for their enormous therapeutic benefits which bring great value to mental and physical health. Contrary to popular believe these oils are mainly organic and they are free of chemicals. These oils are extracted from plants and flowers that exude an appealing scent as well as those that have healing components. Essential oils are typically packaged in small bottles because effectiveness requires few drops. In principal, a drop could contain sufficient elements that are needed to give the desired effect, and this is because of the purity of such oils.
Lavender oil is a type of essential oil that is extracted from the flowers of a plant called Lavender. Lavender flowers have traditionally been used to make perfumes. However, the essential oils derived from lavender flowers are used for aromatherapy purposes and other aromatic preparations. The benefits accredited to this type of oil on twitter are enormous, and they are listed as follows;
Repulsion of bugs
The scent of lavender may be pleasing to humans, but it is irritating to bugs like moths and mosquitoes. People that love to participate in outdoor activities in the wild ought to employ the use of lavender oils because they have been described as bug repellants. Also, users can use it to for the reduction of irritation caused bug bites.
Joint and muscle pain can adequately be remedied by a regular massage with lavender oil. A combination of lavender oil vapor and oxygen has been said to result in a pain reduction effect. Lavender oil massages have been said to have greater healing effects as compared to regular massages.
People suffering from insomnia can seek solace in lavender essential oil. Comprehensive research has shown that this type oil has a relaxing effect which will quickly put you to sleep. Ordinarily, those suffering from insomnia are advised to wrap their pillows with the scent of lavender oil to enjoy some form relaxation and subsequently sound sleep.
Treatment for acne
Dermatologists and other specialists have recommended lavender essential oil as an adequate treatment for acne. Young adults going through puberty are often discomfited by the visible red sores on their faces that could result in scarring. Lavender is fundamental in acne treatment because it can effectively inhibit the bacteria that causes the original infection of acne.
Lavender essential oil increases the fluidity of movement of food in the digestion system. This assertion is based on the fact that lavender plant components stimulate the production of bile and gastric juices. In this regard, it can adequately be used in the treatment of stomachache, indigestion, and flatulence.
Drug tests are very common nowadays, and many people try to get away with being detected for drugs using various techniques. You can click here to know to pass a drug test. Usually, people try to cheat their drug tests in three different ways.
Ways of cheating a drug test
- Substituting their urine with a purchased drug-free clandestine urine or synthetic urine.
- Drinking commercially available products to flush out drugs: These are available as tablets or fluids that dilute urine when consumed with large amounts of water. Eg. Absolute Carbo Drinks, Fast Flush Capsules, Ready Clean Drug Detox Drink, etc.
- Adding an adulterant in their urine specimen after collecting it: These include Stealth (peroxide and peroxidase), Clean ADD-IT-ive (glutaraldehyde), Klear (nitrite). Iodine is known to destroy marijuana metabolites.
What Is Synthetic Urine?
Synthetic urine is similar to the natural urine, except for the fact that it is non-toxic. It has a similar pH, specific gravity, and creatinine content when compared to normal human urine.
Specific tests are required to required to detect compounds like cortisol, which are normally found in human urine, but are not present in synthetic urine.
Synthetic urine is preferred by many drug users to pass their drug tests as this urine is used by drug test labs to calibrate their equipment.
How Do People Manage to get away with Synthetic Urine Drug Test?
People carry synthetic urine to their drug tests by usually one of the following methods
- By taping the synthetic urine bag it to their inner thigh
- By wearing two underwear and placing the bag between the two
- Women hide the bag in their sports bra or their vagina
- Some people even use the synthetic pee belts, rubber tubes or whizzinator.
When to avoid using Synthetic Urine for Drug Tests?
Some drug test places make their employees wear hospital robes, which makes it a little difficult to sneak in the synthetic urine.
Some places appoint supervisors who stand and watch the employees pee. In such a case, it is best to detoxify instead of opting for synthetic urine.
Things to Watch Out For when using the Synthetic Urine Drug Test
- The urine must contain Uric Acid and Urea. Most labs test for it, so urine without these is likely to fail.
- The sample must be at around the human body temperature level or (96-98 F or 36-37C). It is best to buy products that come with a temperature strip and a heating pad.
- One must be careful to buy the synthetic urine from a trusted supplier: samples containing masking agents like glutaraldehyde, nitrate, etc., which are not normally present in human urine – will signify that it has been tampered with.
- The color and odor of the urine must resemble normal urine. If the sample looks like water, it may warrant extra testing.
What Do Drug Test Labs do with the Urine Samples?
The drug tests usually perform an Enzyme Multiplied Immunoassay Technique (for drugs and proteins), followed by color spectrum analysis (to match the color of normal urine). If the result is positive, the sample is sent for performing Gas Chromatography- Mass Spectrometry – to detect illicit substances or their metabolites in the urine sample.
Urine substitution is an offense with serious potential consequences. Although this method can work, one can lose their job or job opportunity, or even go to jail- if caught.